Friday, February 01, 2008

Colton loves Bear

I laid the kids down for their naps and I was tucking them all in. But Colton wasn't laying on his bed, so I just said "lay down, good night" and started out the door. Colton said "Wait!" "Colton tucked-in!" so when I told him he wasn't laying down, he promptly did and I tucked him in. Then I start to leave again and he says "Wait!" "Bear tucked-in!" and frantically starts looking for 'bear' who he had just been playing with. I see it at the end of his bed and take it to him. He then INSISTED I had to TUCK him in! So I laid bears' head on the pillow next to Colton and tucked the blanket under their chins. It was SO ADORABLE to see Colton laying there with the biggest smile on his face, arm around his bear and looking so lovingly at his bear who was tucked in with him! He loves his bear! Thank you Sissy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.