Sunday, March 20, 2011

Remodeling forever...........

I am so grateful that we are remodeling our kitchen but it is taking SSOO long that I am beyond ready for it to be DONE!  We are finally to the sanding of the sheetrock stage and even though we put plastic up, there is DUST EVERYWHERE!!!  It is covering everything! *sigh* I started a little painting of the double door today.  Doug will spray the texture on the walls tomorrow and then we can PAINT!!  YAY! Cannot wait! Doug has worked himself to death on this, and I am feeling bad that he is not getting any down time.  He works on it whenever he is not at WalGreens. It's getting close, he can relax soon I hope. And then we can enjoy it this summer! :-)

Oh, and yet AGAIN, the frontload washer is broken! I hate that thing SO much! Since Nov. I think it has been broken longer then it has worked. :-(    Give me the old school washer......

No comments: