Saturday, October 15, 2011

First grade trip to fire station



Mrs. Langans first grade class from Creslane Elementary at the Creswell Fire Station.

Colton was allowed to join Callie's class so he was allowed to participate in the field trip too! Unfortunately I didn't know what time Caleio's class went, so I didn't get any pictures of him there. I'm really bummed about that.




I thought Callie would LOVE this part, but she seemed to be a little timid about it. They were aiming their hose at a wood house with flames that would disappear as you hit them with water.



Ain't she cute? Isn't she lovely? I loves her! My sweet Callie girl.


While we were waiting for our turn in the ambulance, Callie and her friend Gaby played "bubblegum, bubblegum in a dish....." it was so cute. And Gaby saw the bow on Callie's shirt was untied and tied it for her. What cute friends these 2 are.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: